Student / Volunteer Registration
We are proud supporters of individuals & organizations working towards furthering breastfeeding & lactation education to families around the world. Our aim with offering a Student/Volunteer Price is to help volunteers and students receive the education they need at a price that is affordable. Please review the criteria and eligibility requirements below to see if you qualify for this registration category.
- Applies only to volunteer counsellors of non-profit peer support organizations like LLL, ABA, and AIMI that are currently not making ANY income working within the maternal-child field and current full time students of an accredited post-secondary institution.
- This option does NOT apply to IBCLC’s who are also peer-to-peer breastfeeding counsellors. Any individuals who work in a professional capacity as an IBCLC, regardless of their level of income, are expected to purchase a regular registration. The Student/Volunteer Price is meant as way to help educate and reward individuals who are volunteers or students only and who do not carry out lactation work in a professional capacity.
- This option does NOT apply to individuals currently working in a health care field or in any other field and taking part time breastfeeding education as they work toward qualifying for the IBLCE exam.
- This option does NOT apply to unemployed individuals who are not a peer support volunteer or a full time student at an accredited post secondary institution.
- Proof of status as a volunteer counsellor or student is required at the time of registration. When prompted, please upload a copy of your Statement of Commitment, letter of confirmation from a supervisor or director, or letter of acceptance of enrollment in a full time course in a lactation field of study. Click here to view additional details.
Regular Registration: Closed! Please reach out to us if you would like to join: firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Hours & Credits: This year we will be offering 25.5 hours of education. 25.5 CERPs (22.5 L, 3 E), 25.5 CNEs, 2.5 MEAC Midwifery CEUs (25 NARM CEUs) & 25.5 Dietetic CPEUs Approved! CMEs applied for.
Student / Volunteer Pricing Below:
|Main Conference||Private Practice Addon||Bodyworks Addon|
|Early Bird||Regular||Early Bird||Regular||Early Bird||Regular|
|C & DCountry Category||$42.50||$42.50||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|What is my
Country Category?All Prices in $USD
|Conference registration is now closed - Please contact us if you are interested in attending.|
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you have met the student/volunteer criteria and you have the documentation required before starting Student/Volunteer registration During registration, you will be asked to upload your supporting documentation. Accepted file types include: PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG and Word DOC.
Student / Volunteer Registration Details
- Student/Volunteer Delegates will be included in GOLD’s Alumni Status starting with your 2016 registration.
- All Student/Volunteer Delegates will qualify for CERPs and other accreditation points.
- GOLD Annual Member Discount does not apply to already discounted Student/Volunteer Registration however 2 additional viewing weeks will still be provided as well as discounts on any regular rate registration throughout the year after your purchase date.
- Thank you for choosing GOLD Lactation to help you in your education goals!
Should you have any questions about this special package, please contact the Conference Manager through our contact form
Important! Technology Test...
1. Please read our Terms and Conditions
2. Take our Technology Test to ensure your computer meets the conference requirements.
By registering, you agree to the terms and conditions and have confirmed that your computer is suitable.If your computer does not pass the Technology Test it is not advisable to register until the possible problem is resolved. Click here for more information or contact us for technical support at email@example.com.
As an international conference, we are sensitive to the fact that not all countries are economically equal. As breastfeeding advocates we recognise that people in these countries generally have the most need for this information and limited resources, which is why in addition to our standard registration options, this year we are offering a special registration fee for residents from countries that fall in Cat. B, C & D of ILCA country categories list. Please view our Reduced Rate Terms. Proof of residency maybe required.
Andorra, Anguilla, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Brunei, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America. TOP
Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana,Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Ecuador, Fiji,Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Iran, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Palau, Peru, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Seychelles, South Africa, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela. TOP
Angola, Armenia, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, East Timor, Egypt, El Salvador, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Timor-Leste, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam. TOP
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Rep., Chad,Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti,Kenya, Kyrgyz Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Korea, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Sao Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe. TOP