Group Coordinator Tools
It's a wonderful feeling to be able to share the GOLD Lactation experience with your friends and colleagues! On this page you will find some tools and tips you can use to help organize and register your group!
We are also here to help! Please contact us with any questions or requests you may have about group registration. Email email@example.com
How to get started!
- Start a Facebook Group! Many group coordinators get start their groups through Facebook Groups, Listservs or Online Communities
- Share our Conference Poster within your Office / Clinic / Hospital
- Forward our emails/facebook posts to your colleagues.
- Download our Conference Program to share with your Education Director.
What do you need from each member?
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Which Add-ons they would like to purchase
Tools you can use :)
- Download / Print our Conference Poster
- Download our EXCEL Spreadsheet to keep track of your members information. You can also send us the completed spreadsheet if you would like us to input your group.
- Download / Print our Conference Program
- Group Registration Page. Our group registration system is an easy and convenient method to submit your group.
- Groups consist of 10 or more members. The price on the registration page is the cost per person.
- Will your organization be paying for your group? We can generate the required invoice/documents to initiate a purchase order. Please Contact us.
- When registering your group, the group coordinator is considered the first person in the group. If you are registering on behalf of someone else, please use the email address of the first person in the group.
- When registering as a group, your members will be able purchase add-ons at the discounted group rate. They can also purchase the add-ons after registration is complete however they will be charged the individual rate.
- During online registration, you can choose to pay with a credit card on the final step or select an offline payment option (Wire Transfer, Cheque). Please note that your group will not receive conference access until the payment has been cleared.
- Once payment has been cleared, all your members are automatically sent emails with their username and password.
- I'm close but I was not able to find a total of 10 members. - Contact Us! We'll make it work for you :)
- PayPal is a great way to collect money from group members that are not close by. Please note that PayPal transactions may incur small fees to receive and send money. If you use this method, please let us know if you are incurring fees and we will deduct it from your total.
- If you are collecting payment from colleagues in multiple currencies, please only pay us in USD. If you incur fees or discrepancies due to converting currencies to USD, please let us know and we will deduct it from your total.
- If you are having trouble collecting funds before a deadline, or if a colleague insists on paying us personally, please contact us and we can send you specific promo code to use.