Join us in our 11th year for our GOLD Lactation Conference! Mark you calendars because you sure don't want to miss this one! Our conference format is designed to meet the busy schedules of Health Care Professionals around the World with Live Presentations being held over the course of 8 days, spread over the first month. We'll be giving away fantastic prizes and adding brand new features to our online conference format. We are so thankful for to all our GOLD Delegates for helping make GOLD Lactation the largest breastfeeding conference in the world!
Here is a quick peek at the days we will be offering live presentations (exact times of the presentations will be available for you time zone for registered conference delegates in the Delegates Area)
Below is our 2017 Conference Schedule:
- February 1, 2017 - Early Bird Registration Opens
- March 18, 2017- Regular Registration Begins
- April 3 - Live Opening Keynote Presentation
- April 10 - Conference Begins! Live Main Presentations
- April 11 - Live Presentations
- April 17 - Live Presentations
- April 18 - Live Presentations
- April 24 - Live Presentations
- April 25 - Live Presentations
- May 1 - Live Closing Keynote Presentations
- May 15 - Registration Closes
- May 30 - Live Closing Ceremony
- June 2 - Final Day to View Recordings
- June15 - Final Day to View Recordings for GOLD Annual Members
- June 15 - Final Day to Download Certificates
Attending live is one of the best things about GOLD - you can connect with other Delegates, ask questions, have a bit of fun with the facilitators in the room and best of all - you can leave with new knowledge for your practice!
Remember - If the live session days above don't fit your busy schedule, don't despair! We'll be recording each session and posting them in the Delegates Area so you can view them at your convenience until the final closing date of the conference. Viewing the recordings will still allow you to earn your educational credits.