Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Registration Fee?
The Early Bird discount for registrations received on or before March 18, 2017 is $225. Regular registration is $265 for Category A Countries.
Group Discounts available for 10+ registrants at $205 per person with Early Bird Registration or $235 with Regular Registration.
Special pricing is available for economically challenged and developing nations.
Institutional Licences are available for groups of 30 or more. Please contact Andrew Dergousoff at email@example.com for more information.
- How do I register and get access?
1. Go to the Registration page HERE.
2. You can choose to register as an individual or to register a Group. Early Bird pricing is automatic until March 18, 2017, after which the fee for a Regular registration will apply. If you are a member a Category B, C, or D country, you will prompted to confirm that during the online registration process; your registration price will automatically reflect your country category.
3. Fill in the details for the registrant, nominating a password. Be sure to enter your email address accurately - that's our only means of communication with you.
4. You'll receive a confirmation email after registration containing your login details. You'll be able to login immediately and access the delegate-only sections of the website. Those who choose an alternative payment method will receive further instructions in an email regarding payment. Usernames and passwords will not be issued until payment has been confirmed.
- What is a Group Registration?
Group registration is intended for those wishing to register 10 or more people in one transaction.
Groups can be formed by corporations, organizations, friends, or colleagues. Each Group needs to nominate an Administrator, as point of contact for GOLD, who gathers payment and information from team members for submission to GOLD organizers. All names and accurate email addresses must be provided at the same time, and only one payment of the total amount can be paid.
Once you have registered a Group, you cannot add additional people to that group. They will have to start a new group or register as individuals.
- I have registered my Group. How do they receive their passwords?
If you have paid online they will immediately receive their passwords by email individually once payment has been confirmed. If you have elected to place an order and be invoiced for the total registration fee (Alternate Payment), they will receive their passwords by email when the invoice has been paid. Make sure you enter everyone's email address accurately.
- I have registered my Group and have elected to make an alternative payment (not online). What happens now?
You will receive an email from us explaining how you can pay by fax, direct transfer into our bank account or postal payment. When we receive your payment we will complete your order and send passwords to your group members. A $20 Wire transfer fee maybe applicable.
- I prefer not to put a Group payment on my credit card. What can I do?
If you choose the "Alternate payment" option when you register your group, you will receive an invoice in USD. Payment can be received by bank transfer, wire transfer, or company/organization cheque.
- I have a Group. Can individuals pay for their registration?
You can collect individual payments from your Group Members, but you must pay us at the time of Registration in one single payment - that is why we can offer the group discount. If individuals pay us separately it will be treated as an Individual Registration, not a Group Registration and they will not receive the group discount.
- Where can I get a receipt?
Receipts will be available to be printed once your account is activated and through your My Profile. Additionally you will receive email correspondence with a receipt indicating the total cost of registration and amount paid.
- Are you offering CERPs and Contact Hours?
CNE's, CPE's, CEU's and CERP's are being applied for. These credits will be applicable to Registered Nurses, Registered Lactation Consultants and Childbirth Educators with ICEA. Watch this space for the announcement of how many CERP's and CNEs have been awarded. Every year, we apply for CERP and CNE accreditation. Our applications are currently being processed and we must wait until we are approved before advertising how many educational credits we are able to provide.
- What are the speakers topics and when do they speak?
- Do I receive educational credit if I don't attend the live sessions presentations?
Yes, you will receive CERPs educational credit for watching live and or recorded presentations.
If you have any additional questions or comments, please contact us.
- What happens if I can't make it to one of the live presentations?
No worries! All the presentations will be recorded and will be available from shortly after the live presentation concludes until the end of the Conference on June 2, 2017 (June 15th for Annual Members). You'll be able to watch them at your own pace: Pausing to take notes, fast-forwarding to sections that you're interested in, or rewinding to watch it again.
- I will be away for a few days, can I watch the presentations later?
Yes, you can watch recorded presentations anytime until June 2, 2017. GOLD Annual Members will be able to watch until June 2, 2017.
- Can I download the presentations to watch later?
It's not possible to download the presentations, but you can watch the recorded version as often as you like till the end of the Conference.
- What software do I need to watch presentations?
The only software you'll need is Adobe Flash Player 11.2 or above. This is a very common plug-in which you most likely already have installed on your computer. In any case, it's easily installed - it only takes a couple of minutes. You can download it for free here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Can I watch the presentation on a Tablet or other mobile device?
Yes!! You may need to download the Puffin Browser App. View more information on our Technology page.
- Something's wrong! What do I do?
Just let us know! Click here to contact one of the GOLD Conference Team, to let us know of your concern, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We're always happy to hear from you!
If you have any additional questions or comments, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org